Art, Interior Design and Photo Styling - a Partial Collection of my projects

Art, Interior Design and Photo Styling - a Partial Collection of my projects
-

Excerpt from article in Cape Cod & Islands Home, April 2006



Please note that all of the photos in this post are of my own designs, and are copyrighted.
They may be reproduced on other blogs, but I ask that you please give me credit,
and link back here, when you do use them. Thank you!





25 August, 2010

SUNROOMS, PORCHES & GARDENS

GARDEN at TRANQUILLITY LODGE, Hingham, MA
One of the "Four Seasons" statues

A summer garden luncheon setting
(Photo by Jay Elliott)



SCREENED PORCH, Duxbury, MA

Scalamandre reversible indoor/outdoor fabric


SUNROOM at TRANQUILLITY LODGE, Hingham, MA


Walls trompe l'oeil painted to resemble latticework



GARDEN ROOM at the
NEW ENGLAND SPRING FLOWER SHOW, Boston, MA


Antique wicker chairs with Scalamandre indoor/outdoor fabrics

A preppy pink and green table setting is made rustic with bamboo utensils and placemats

More Scalamandre indoor/outdoor fabrics on an Archatrave bench.
The watering can is used as a champagne cooler.


Please note that all of the photos in this post are of my own designs, and are copyrighted. They may be reproduced on other blogs, but I ask that you please give me credit, and link back here, when you do use them. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment