Art, Interior Design and Photo Styling - a Partial Collection of my projects

Art, Interior Design and Photo Styling - a Partial Collection of my projects
-

Excerpt from article in Cape Cod & Islands Home, April 2006



Please note that all of the photos in this post are of my own designs, and are copyrighted.
They may be reproduced on other blogs, but I ask that you please give me credit,
and link back here, when you do use them. Thank you!





25 August, 2010

LIBRARIES, DENS & HOME OFFICES








MUSIC ROOM at TRANQUILLITY LODGE, Hingham, MA




LIBRARY at TRANQUILLITY LODGE, Hingham, MA

I love mixing art, photos, collectibles and books together, on built-in bookshelves.


DESIGN ATELIER/OFFICE at TRANQUILLITY LODGE, Hingham, MA


One wall became my memo/inspiration board.

My design studio/office at Tranquility Lodge, featured upholstered walls, checked silk sconce shades, and coordinating trims.
My fabric samples are arranged by color on the opposite wall.

A hand painted silk cornice was designed to complement the French fabric on the walls.


HOME OFFICE, Plymouth, MA


A masculine study sports rich green walls and tobacco colors.


Please note that all of the photos in this post are of my own designs, and are copyrighted. They may be reproduced on other blogs, but I ask that you please give me credit, and link back here, when you do use them. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment